- Information, according to Art. 13 GDPR, for applicants
Information, according to Art. 13 GDPR, for applicants
I. Name and contact details of controllers
T.A. Cook & Partner Consultants GmbH
Leipziger Platz 1
Phone: +49 - 30 - 88 43 07-0
Fax: +49 - 30 - 88 43 07-30
Our data protection officer is:
Thorsten Feldmann, LL.M.
JBB Data Consult GmbH
II. Categories of processed data
We process the following data from you:
- Date of birth,
- Where relevant application photo
- References and other qualifications
- Resume data
- Other data relevant to the application
III. Purposes and legal basis of the processing
We use this data to carry out the application procedure. The legal basis for this can be found in Art. 88 Para. 1 GDPR in conjunction with Article 26, Section 1 Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG).
If your application is unsuccessful, we may contact you to ask your permission to include your details in our applicant database and consider them for future employment. In this case, we will ask you for separate consent. Your data will then also be used for future applications. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a) GDPR.
IV. Recipients or categories of recipients of personal data
Your data will be processed by the following departments:
- Human Resources
- Relevant Head of department
V. Transfers to a third country
There are no transfers to a third country.
VI. Duration of Storage
Your data will be stored until the end of the application process. Deletion will then take place at the end of the sixth month after the end of the application procedure. In so far as you have given us your consent to also consider your data for later applications, we store your data until you withdraw your consent.
VII. Rights concerned
The General Data Protection Regulation guarantees you certain rights, which you can assert against us - insofar as the legal requirements are met.
- Art. 15 GDPR – Right of access by the data subject: You have the right to obtain from us confirmation if personal data concerning you is being processed and, if so, what that data is and the detailed circumstances of the data processing.
- Art. 16 GDPR – Right to rectification: You have the right to obtain from us without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, you have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
- Art. 17 GDPR – Right to Erasure: You have a right to obtain the erasure of personal data concerning you without undue delay.
- Art. 18 GDPR – Right to restriction of processing: You have the right to obtain the restriction of the data processing.
- Art. 20 GDPR – Right to data portability: In the case of processing due to the signing or fulfilment of a contract, you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from us or to have the data directly transferred to another controller, where technically feasible.
- Art. 21 GDPR – Right to object: You have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you, when it is necessary on account of a legitimate interest on our part or for a task carried out in the public interest, or is carried out in the exercise of official authority.
If you object, we will no longer process your personal data, unless we can prove compelling legitimate grounds for the processing, which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
If we process your personal data for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object to the processing at any time. If you object to the processing for direct advertising purposes, we will no longer process your personal data for these purposes.
- Art. 77 GDPR in conjunction with Section 19 of the German Federal Data Protection Act – Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority: You have the right to lodge a complaint at any time with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State where you are residing, working or where the infringement is suspected to have occurred, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you is contrary to the law.
If you have given us your consent, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time. All data processing that we have carried out up to your revocation remains legal in this case. For this purpose you can send us a message to one of the addresses mentioned above.
VIII. Legal and contractual obligation to provide the data
You are not obliged by law or contract to provide us with data. However, if you do not do so, we may not be able to conclude the employment contract with you.
IX. Automated decision making incl. profiling
We do not use automated decision-making that has legal effects on you or affects you.